- On average, each one of us spends 6 months of our lives waiting. Waiting in line, at the airport, at traffic lights, at check-out, for the bus, train, for dinner to be served, and more.
- Although waiting is a part of life, staying happy and positive while waiting can be hard.
- To make your waiting a little less boring, we have listed some of the cool fun games you can play on your smartphone right now!
Here Are The Games To Play On Your Smartphone When Waiting And Kill Boredom
How We Tested? We ran all the popular games available on the Internet for both Android and iOS on our test devices for their gameplay, graphics, engagement, simplicity and fun factor. After a detailed trial and error process, we came up with these top games for you to play while waiting anywhere.
1. Knock Down
- It is a simple time-pass game where you should knock over sets of colorful boxes.
- You are given a slingshot and must aim carefully to knock over all of the boxes within the set amount of shots.
- There is also an aim trajectory line to help you. It’s more of a physics game.
- Anyone who has ever played Angry Birds is sure to find that Knock Down feels very familiar.
- The game offers plenty of fun challenges on multiple unique levels and is likely to keep you coming back for more.
2. Talking Tom Gold Run
- For fans of the endless running games, Talking Tom Gold Run is an enjoyable one.
- Your aim, of course, is to get as far as you can, while also collecting gold bars along the way.
- You will have to dodge a wide range of obstacles like buses, cars, trains, walls and more.
- The controls of the game are simple and well suited to the touchscreen format.
- Talking Tom Gold Run is a fun and well-made endless runner, although its one drawback is that it is too similar to Subway Surfers.
3. Smash Hit
- Move as far as you can through a beautiful futuristic dimension, smashing obstacles and targets in your path.
- Your objective is to earn points by breaking every glass in sight using metal balls.
- Just touch the screen in the places where you want to throw the balls. You have a finite number of balls but amass more as you go.
- Ambient electronic music compliments the game perfectly.
- The most fun part about Smash Hit is the realistic behavior of each element. When the glass shatters, it’s really a sight to see!
4. Crossy Road
- You have to try to guide an animal/character across a series of streets full of traffic and other dangers.
- The goal is to try to get as far as you can, avoiding cars, trucks, and trains that pass on the highways.
- Along the way, you can collect coins scattered throughout the land. These coins can be used to buy new characters.
- And don’t wait too long to make your moves, as a soaring eagle will capture your little animal and end the game.
- One of the strong points of Crossy Road is its minimalist and polygon-like graphics. It makes the gameplay very engaging.
5. Doodle Jump
- Is an addictive game where you have a fun character called Doodler who wants to go as high as possible.
- The character automatically tries to jump up, and you will only have to move it left and right by tilting your phone accordingly.
- While you try to jump higher, be careful of falling, enemies, breakable platforms and other harmful elements.
- The Doodler can shoot from its nose to eliminate enemies as it moves.
- There are numerous themes, power-ups, and missions for you to enjoy the game.
6. Bubble Shooter
- Bubble Shooter is a classic arcade game that’s very fun to play.
- You simply have to aim at the bubbles of the same color as the one you’re going to shoot and burst them.
- You win when there are no balls remaining on the playing field. On the contrary, you lose when the balls reach the bottom of the screen.
- The game comes with thousands of different exciting levels. You earn coins while you play and can use them to get cool boosters.
- Play it anytime and anywhere, no Internet connection required!
7. Pigeon Pop
- Pigeon Pop is a fun bird game that is insanely addictive.
- Control the pigeon as it dances and pops its way through the fruit. Timing is the key!
- Avoid popping the bad stuff, failing which you will have to restart the level. There are hundreds of levels to play!
- The overly enthusiastic pigeon making some crazy dance moves is a joyful sight.
- You can also choose various birds like parrots, peacocks, chicken and much more as the game progresses.
8. Jetpack Joyride
- Jetpack Joyride is a free fun game app for both Android and iOS to kill boredom.
- You will have to fly through a series of levels using different jetpacks, avoiding hitting objects while collecting coins.
- You can customize your look, get new jetpacks, equip with hi-tech gadgets and much more.
- Audio matches the quick gameplay. The challenges are extremely fun.
- The visual style of the game retains the retro charm that is beautiful to look at.
- Like any classic pinball game, you will have to propel a rolling ball upwards on the playing field, hitting it with flippers and thus scoring points.
- However, unconventionally, PinOut has multiple flippers placed throughout the playing field, there is no drain, and the play is limited by time.
- The challenge is to go as far as possible up the playfield, within the available time. Luckily, you can get extra time as you advance further in the game.
- The playing field extends upwards endlessly, and each level is different from the previous one. You’ll be amazed at how this simple game has evolved into a work of art.
- Overall, an excellent time pass game to play if you are in a queue or waiting anywhere.
10. Fruit Ninja
- Fruit Ninja is a fun game for all ages in which you swipe on your screen to cut flying fruits.
- You must slice every fruit thrown up on the screen, if you miss one, then you lose a life.
- Likewise, if you touch one of the rogue bombs that come flying up, you lose a life too.
- A wide range of blades and dojos are at your disposal to help you cut your way to the top.
- The feeling of slicing fruit is so satisfying that it keeps you coming back for more.
11. Alto’s Adventure
- It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that this is probably one of the most beautiful games ever made for both Android and iOS.
- Embark on a snowboarding adventure across the beautiful alpine hills and woodlands, as you dodge obstacles and catch the lamas that have escaped.
- While you’re at it, gather some gold coins and perform some cool tricks on the way down.
- Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding means levels are constantly challenging without being overly difficult.
- Immersive music, minimalist yet stunning graphics and wonderful aesthetics make Alto’s Adventure undefinably refreshing.
12. Roll Balls Into A Hole
- Ever played with one of those wooden labyrinth games where you have to tilt the surface to get the marbles into the holes? Well, this game is similar to that.
- You should move all the balls on the screen into a hole by tilting your mobile device.
- In some levels, you roll a ball through a maze and collect gold coins. You can choose between various levels of difficulty.
- The more levels you beat, the more marbles you’ll have to deal with.
- If you are seeking out for a bit of nostalgia, Roll Balls Into A Hole is a great game!
13. BMX Boy
- It is a bike game where you need to perform jumps and tricks to beat a series of levels.
- The objective is to avoid various obstacles and earn as many points as you can.
- Performing additional tricks when you’re mid-air can earn you more points.
- BMX Boy’s controls are simple but a little clunky.
- The simple gameplay will keep you entertained for a good amount of time.
14. PAC-MAN 256 – Endless Maze
- PAC-MAN 256 is the newest release of the most iconic video game ever.
- The game has a new look while still retaining the fundamental essence that made it a classic.
- You will have to guide Pac-Man across an endless maze, collecting dots and power-ups while avoiding enemy ghosts.
- The game ends if Pac-Man comes into contact with a ghost or falls behind and is consumed by a chasing glitch at the bottom of the maze.
15. Minion Rush
- It is a fun-packed endless running game starring the characters of the movie Despicable Me.
- The objective of the game is to get as far as possible, collecting bananas and evading obstacles on your way.
- With these bananas, you can buy different elements that will unlock new appearances for the minions.
- The game is pretty similar to the popular Subway Surfers and is highly enjoyable to play.
- Apart from the normal game mode, Minion Rush also includes various bonus modes.
16. Slap Kings
- Is a unique game where the only thing you will do is to slap your opponent to become the best slapper.
- While the game concept appears dumb, it is surprisingly addictive due to its hilarious and stress relieving features.
- Every time you win a fight, you get coins that can be used to improve your health and the power of your punches.
- The game also has pretty nice graphics and a large number of different characters. Definitely worth trying!
17. Dunk Shot
- Dunk Shot is another one of those games you’ll wonder just why no one invented sooner!
- It is a basketball arcade game where your objective is to shoot as many baskets as possible without missing.
- As you land more consecutive baskets, the game gets more difficult, with baskets that move or are set in hard to reach places.
- You earn stars as you play. They can be used to unlock new balls.
- There’s also an online leaderboard, so you can compete with other players around the world.
18. I Love Hue
- It is a gentle journey into color and perception.
- Learn to see the smallest difference between similar colors.
- You will have to rearrange mosaics of colored tiles to its perfect place within the spectrum.
- Hundreds of levels to solve. You can compare your performance to the world average, and unlock achievements by beating it.
19. Mars: Mars
- Mars is a simple space action game where you have to carefully jump from one platform to another.
- The idea is to get as far as you can by calculating your jumps precisely.
- This game quickly becomes enthralling thanks to the tight controls, clean graphics and ramping difficulty.
- As you make your way across Mars, you collect coins, which you can use to unlock new characters.
20. Paper Wings
- A minimalist arcade game where you control a paper bird that has to collect all the balls falling down the screen.
- The bird flies all the time, and you only need to guide it around. The game ends if you miss collecting a falling ball.
- You can unlock new birds with the balls you get during the game.
- Paper Wings has different play modes and a beautiful origami-inspired art style.
21. Sand Balls
- Sand Balls is a very simple game but can be addictive.
- You have an assortment of colorful balls that need to be collected in a truck that waits below.
- You simply drag your finger to draw a path through the sand that lets the balls fall safely into the truck, but beware of the numerous obstacles and traps that await!
- The more balls you collect, the higher your rating.
- Whether you’re at the office, on the way to work, or having your lunch break, each stage in Sand Balls offers a satisfying and relaxing challenge.
22. Knife Hit
- All you have to do is to throw the knives into a spinning log to break it.
- Each level gives you a set number of knives, and all of them have to hit the target so that you can move to the next level.
- If you hit one of the knives that’s already there, the game will end and you will have to start over.
- Every few levels, you’ll have a boss fight. Winning a boss fight will unlock various new knives.
- Fit is a game about fitting geometric shapes together.
- Shapes are rotating continuously, and you have to tap at the right time to fit the existing shape into the next one.
- You have a limited number of chances, and if you tap at the wrong time, you lose health.
- When you lose all of the health, it is game over and you’ll have to restart from the beginning.
- Interestingly, there are dancing characters on the shapes. As you progress through the game, you will accumulate more of them.
24. Don’t Touch The Spikes
- Your mission in this game is to fly from wall to wall without bumping into a spike.
- As you progress through the game, the speed of the gameplay increases gradually.
- Also, you can collect candy during the game that can be used to unlock other birds.
- The game has different modes and engaging gameplay.
- Even though the premise of the game is simple, it is actually very challenging to play.
25. Silly Walks
- Silly Walks is a silly adventure game where everyday household objects have come to life.
- You can play as pineapple, cupcake, hot dog, noodles, or as many other characters.
- Navigate through hazardous household items and other foods that have also sprung to life to kill you.
- In each level, you’ll find that there are usually multiple objectives to be achieved.
- You will surely need some time to master the unique game controls.
- An award-winning action adventure game set in a dark forest full of various inhabitants.
- Your mission is to get your little character to the end of every level, dodging various dangers.
- While flying, all sorts of nasties try to thwart your efforts. Some will slow you down, while others might catapult you forward.
- Additionally, there are small glowing blobs which will cause your character to either grow or shrink in size.
- Badland has a multiplayer mode with dozens of different levels. It is a highly immersive audio-visual gaming experience.
27. Stack Ball
- Stack Ball is a challenging arcade game based on reflexes and precision.
- You have to try to get the ball to the bottom of the colorful stacked blocks that are constantly spinning.
- Be careful not to tap when the ball is on the black block. Doing so will break your ball and end the game.
- Although the first levels of Stack Ball are pretty simple, as you advance, the gameplay becomes pretty challenging.
- Destroying the stacked blocks is incredibly satisfying, making Stack Ball a great game to play whenever you have extra time to kill.
- Vector is the best parkour-inspired action game for both Android and iOS platforms.
- While being chased, you will have to run over a series of rooftops without slowing down or tripping into the abyss.
- You will be performing some cool parkour stunts all the while you are running.
- The gameplay is easy to learn but tough to master.
29. Crowd City
- Crowd City is a super fun multiplayer game that challenges you to conquer a city using people as your weapon.
- Your main goal in Crowd City is to get as many people as possible to face the dozens of enemies who’ll compete against you on the streets.
- You’ll start the game with just one person and you’ll have to walk all around the city to find neutral people who will join your team.
- The larger your crowd is, the higher the chance of outnumbering your opponent and converting them into your own.
- Overall, the game is sure to keep you hooked for hours!
30. Ludo King
- Ludo is a classic board game played between friends and family. The game and its variations are popular in many countries under various names.
- In the game, players roll the dice and race their tokens to reach the center of the Ludo board as per Ludo’s rules.
- Ludo King is a cross-platform multiplayer game that supports desktop, Android, iOS and Windows mobile platforms at the same time.
- You can also play this game offline with a computer or as local multiplayer.
1. Flow Free
- Flow Free is a great puzzle game to play on your smartphone and pass some time.
- You begin a level with different points of color placed around the grid. The goal is to connect matching colors with pipes to create flow.
- Pair all colors, and cover the entire grid to complete the puzzle. But watch out, pipes break if they cross or overlap.
- There is a definite answer to each puzzle, and it takes some thought to solve them.
- Flow Free has more than a thousand different levels for you to play.
2. Two Dots
- This fun and awesome puzzle game is simple and challenging all at the same time.
- You have to clear a given number of colored dots by creating horizontal or vertical links between matching ones.
- Remember that there are a limited number of moves in which you have to complete the challenge.
- Interestingly, you can also draw squares to clear all dots of that color on the board.
- The game has thousands of levels. It becomes increasingly challenging as you play.
3. Infinity Loop
- Infinity Loop challenges the players to think out of the box to find solutions.
- You need to figure out how to connect all the pieces so that it forms a single and continuous form.
- Each piece can be rotated in four directions. More the pieces, the more combinations you will need to take into consideration.
- The coolest thing about Infinity Loop is that it really offers an infinite number of levels. There are no time limits nor the number of moves limit.
- The game doesn’t reward users with a high score, but with a feeling of accomplishment.
4. Unblock Me Free
- Unblock Me Free is a classic puzzle game that has stood the test of time!
- The goal here is to unblock the path of the target plank and slide it through the exit.
- The target plank is surrounded by horizontal and vertical planks on all sides. You will have to figure out a way to move these planks in a proper order to solve the puzzle.
- It has multiple game modes and hundreds of puzzles available for you to solve. The game improves your cognitive & problem-solving skills.
- Seasonal themes make Unblock Me Free all the more fascinating.
- If you are someone who likes number puzzles, then you will love playing the 2048 game.
- To play, you will have to simply slide the tiles from one side to another on a 4×4 grid. Each time you move a tile in one direction, a new tile with the number 2 will appear.
- When you combine two tiles with the same value, they merge into one adding themselves.
- With these rules, you have to try to get a tile of value 2048, which is the name of the game itself.
- The game is elegantly designed, providing detailed statistics. It also has an undo button to reverse your last move.
6. Block Puzzle
- Block Puzzle is a nifty game of skill and logic where you play Tetris in a totally new way.
- Simply drag the blocks to move them. Try to create full lines on the grid vertically or horizontally to clear it.
- The objective here is to get as many points as you can with each move.
- The difficulty of the game lies in the fact that you can’t rotate the pieces, and they come out differently each time.
7. Tic Tac Toe Free
- Tic Tac Toe is a legendary game that practically the whole world has played at some point.
- You have to place either an ‘o’ or an ‘x’ on a nine-square board until one of the players places three of their elements in a row and wins.
- The game supports one-player and two-player gameplay, so you can play with another person or against your Android device.
- It is a great way to pass the time, whether you’re standing in a queue or spending time with the friends.
8. Smart Puzzles Collection
- The game has a large number of popular puzzles, all collected into one.
- There are hundreds of levels to keep you hooked to the game.
- It doesn’t need an active Internet connection to play. Comes with minimalist graphics and beautiful design!
- Smart Puzzles Collection is suitable for those who like brain games or brain training.
9. Skillz – Logical Brain Games
- Skillz is an excellent game for exercising your visual acuity and intelligence on your smartphone.
- The game has hundreds of different levels with varying types of puzzles. Can be played without an Internet connection.
- The gameplay is really cool with rewards and star rating system.
- The game has a multiplayer mode where you can invite friends or defy random players.
- As you solve various puzzles, you unlock new games and thus never get bored.
- Sudoku is a classic number puzzle game that has been played for ages now!
- The goal is to place 1 to 9 digit numbers into each grid cell so that each number can only appear once in each row, each column and each mini-grid.
- The app offers the possibility of choosing different levels of difficulty. So if you are just starting, you can go with the easy level. However, if you are a seasoned veteran, you can try the harder challenges.
- There are more than 10,000 well-formed sudoku puzzles to solve. Also, there are daily sudoku challenges and seasonal events.
- Further, the app can provide you hints when you are stuck and highlight duplicates to avoid repeating numbers in a row, column and block.
1. Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2
- Mini Militia is a multiplayer shooting game that challenges you to face opponents from all over the world.
- Thanks to decent controls, the game works well in an online environment.
- There are over 20 maps to explore with a wide range of modern weapon types.
- Games are fun and frantic, providing quick doses of gunfighting that can be jumped into instantly.
2. PUBG Mobile
- PUBG or PlayerUnknow’s Battlegrounds is one of the biggest and most popular battle royale game that delivers the most intense multiplayer action on mobile.
- Survival is key and the last one standing wins. You have to move around the island, killing opponents, hiding, surviving, collecting weapons, and other useful things you can find.
- And you better be quick, because the play area shrinks in size as time goes on.
- Lots of customization options available. You can enjoy several different game modes, talk to your fellow mates and strategize the game.
- PUBG will have you at the edge of your seat with its unpredictable gameplay. It is easy to get addicted to it and will not be easy to win. But when you do, it is totally worth it!
3. Johnny Trigger
- Johnny Trigger is a simple action game that lets you take on hoards of mafia goons in spectacular slow-motion bullet mayhem.
- The handsomely-suited Johnny runs normally, but once he jumps and flips over to where mafia goons are waiting, the world will slow down.
- All you have to do is tap the screen at the right moment to shoot and kill the enemy. And if you miss, you will be killed.
- The game has hundreds of levels divided into various kinds of scenarios.
- As you progress, you will face tougher challenges and even bigger bosses. You will also be able to unlock new outfits and more effective weapons.
4. Sniper 3D
- First-person shooter games are extremely exciting and Sniper 3D takes this to the next level.
- The game features very realistic graphics, in which you have to complete missions with only the help of your aim.
- Easy and intuitive new controls make it easy to aim and shoot at the enemies.
- You can unlock cool guns and upgrade them to build the ultimate weapon.
- The game can also be played offline, which is excellent if you are traveling or have no Internet service.
5. Into the Dead 2: Zombie Survival
- Into the Dead 2 is a first-person action game where you play as a survivor in the zombie apocalypse.
- Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Shoot, maim, dodge, or mow down, but keep moving.
- There are tons of different weapons and improvements to unlock.
- The game has an extensive story mode with various events that branch off. So you can explore different stories set in the same post-apocalyptic world.
6. Critical Ops: Multiplayer FPS
- Critical Ops is an intense multiplayer first-person shooter game designed exclusively for mobile.
- Depending on your team, your job is to place or deactivate a bomb or simply get rid of as many opponents as you can.
- Fast reflexes and tactical skills are essential to winning this game.
- There are very obvious similarities between this game and Counter-Strike.
- On the whole, one of the best games in the shooting genre.
7. World War Heroes: WW2 FPS
- World War Heroes is another multiplayer first-person shooter game where you battle players from around the world in the WWII era!
- The game offers different modes where you can participate on both sides.
- You can choose from dozens of unique weapons and vehicles drawn from different countries like the USA, Russia, Japan and Germany
- World War Heroes features many game modes. Also, you can create your own custom mode and invite friends to play.
- Visually, the graphics are fantastic but feels a bit cluttered. The game controls are tight and responsive. Try it out!
1. Horizon Chase – World Tour
- Horizon Chase challenges the player to complete races on tracks located around the world.
- Twists to the racing come in the form of fuel pickups which need to be obtained to complete the race, as well as tokens that unlock new tracks.
- The controls are very responsive. Regardless of which car you choose as your race vehicle, all of them are fairly easy to drive.
- That said, the free version only includes 5 race circuits. Even so, there’s more than enough fun than almost any of the other titles within this genre.
- Retro-themed visuals are spectacular. There are different weather effects and track types. Enjoy a little nostalgia while racing!
2. Asphalt Nitro
- Drive licensed luxury cars such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and more. Push them miles beyond their limits.
- Hit the ramps and take the race to new heights. You can maneuver through the air while pulling off mind-blowing stunts.
- Race across some of the most gorgeous locations on earth, each recreated with stunning graphics.
- You can customize the cars by adding various improvements and changing the color whenever you want.
- Various game modes including Gate Drift, Knockdown and Police Chase. Compete solo in various championships or play multiplayer mode online.
3. Traffic Racer
- It is a fun racing game where you need to drive through a highway full of traffic.
- The faster you drive, the more score you make. You can overtake vehicles closely to get bonus scores and cash.
- Drive over a dozen vehicles, including pickup trucks, four-door sedans, and speedy sports cars.
- Many customization options are available. Also, there are multiple game modes, so you will never get bored.
4. Real Racing 3
- Real Racing 3 is the award-winning franchise from the popular gaming house Electronic Arts that has set a new standard for mobile racing games.
- It offers a real-world car racing experience and allows you to compete online against players from around the world.
- The game features officially licensed tracks with tens of circuits at multiple real-world locations.
- Has hundreds of meticulously detailed cars from the likes of Porsche, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Dodge, Chevrolet, Aston Martin, Audi and others.
- You can compete in tons of events, including Formula 1 Grands Prix, Cup races, Eliminations and Endurance challenges.
5. Hill Climb Racing 2
- Drive in some of the most insane conditions ever with little regard for the laws of physics.
- The game features various hill climbing challenges, bonuses for different daring tricks, and a wide variety of cars that you can choose from.
- You can collect coins in-game, letting you upgrade your car, unlock new ones, customize and improve their performance.
- It now comes with a multiplayer option that lets you race against players from all over the world.
- Hill Climb Racing 2 is one of those easy to learn, difficult to master games that could give both fun and frustration for hours.
6. Traffic Rider
- Feel the thrill of cruising through the city streets overtaking traffic with the first-person perspective and nice graphics.
- There are tens of motorbikes to choose from and various missions to complete.
- Adding to the realism are the real-life recorded bike sound effects and detailed day and nighttime environments.
- The faster you ride, the more you score. Also, you score bonus points for overtaking vehicles closely.
- One of the best motorcycle games on Android and iOS by far.
7. Beach Buggy Blitz
- Beach Buggy Racing is a fun game that will make you feel like you’re on vacation.
- You will be driving a cool buggy through the beaches of a tropical island littered with sand and some amazing animals.
- The gameplay is great and the graphics are fantastic.
- There are tons of tracks, power-ups, and characters to unlock.
8. Retro Highway
- Retro Highway is a spectacular old school racing game, which offers an exciting and fun experience.
- You score points and coins while trying to complete challenges the game throws at you until crashing into something.
- You can unlock new bikes and upgrade powerups by spending the coins you have earned in the game.
- Explore various unique environments ranging from a hot desert to a futuristic moon base.
9. Real Moto
- Real Moto lays out the detailed tracks and realistically designed Super Bikes in awesome 3D graphics.
- Compete on various race tracks around the world, win competitions and get rewards.
- It allows you to customize your bikes with some nice colors and decals.
- The game offers you hundreds of challenges, various motorcycles to choose from, realistic sound effects, and global leaderboards.
10. Bike Racing 3D
- Bike Racing 3D is one of the best BMX games with insane stunt action.
- It lets you perform some of the coolest mid-air bike stunts that will keep your adrenaline pumping.
- Game controls are responsive and will help you master the physics of motocross.
- Perfecting a trick requires lots of practice and patience, but that is what makes this game addicting.
- The game has smooth graphics and many different stages that make it very enjoyable.
1. Shadow Fight 3
- Shadow Fight 3 is a fabulous game in the fighting genre for both Android and iOS.
- You will have to create your warrior and equip him with various weapons and armors in order to defeat the enemies you encounter.
- Victory over your enemies will bring you new weapons and armor as a reward. There are numerous weapons to unlock.
- The game features multiple modes and various customization options.
- Detailed graphics with an extensive storyline makes the game a pleasure to play.
2. Dan The Man
- Punch, kick, and blast your way through numerous action-packed levels in this nail-biting fight game.
- Pick up coins along the way and defeat every enemy you come in contact with.
- The coins you earn can buy you various weapons and upgrades.
- There are many modes like story mode, endless survival mode, and battle mode. Also, you can experience the epic boss fights.
- With a cracking funny story and retro game roots, this is a must-play game for every game lover.
3. CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars
- Crash Arena Turbo Stars is a fighting game where you have to build a war machine that’s both a vehicle and a robot.
- You will make use of different robot bodies, insane weapons, and various gadgets to craft your war machine.
- There are rocket launchers, fine-toothed saws, razors, trampolines, giant screwdrivers, and many more that you can choose to equip your machine.
- You will then face other users in an automatic PvP combat. Battle against real players and fight your way to the top!
4. Rowdy Wrestling
- Enter the ring as you face off against other wrestlers in Rowdy Wrestling.
- It’s a simple pick up and play game that doesn’t ask for too much. Just begin the game, attack the opponent, weaken him, throw him and repeat.
- There are tens of wrestlers to unlock over the course of the game, and they all have slightly different power and stats.
- You have different game modes that you can choose as per your mood.
- It’s the perfect five-minute time waster when you’re waiting for the bus, sitting on hold on the phone or waiting for someone in the office.
5. Mortal Kombat
- Mortal Kombat is one of those fighting games that made their mark on the history of video games.
- Create your team of Mortal Kombat fighters and lead them into battle to earn experience, new special attacks, and powerful artifacts.
- Glancing over at the roster of fighters, you have an impressive collection of Mortal Kombat veterans that includes Sub-Zero, Reptile, Johnny Cage, Rayden, Scorpion, Smoke and many more fighters.
- The graphics are stunning and the animations look smooth when fighting.
- You can create alliances with other players and also challenge players from all over the online world.
- Punch, block, and dodge your way up with simple one-hand touch controls and fast-action gameplay.
- The fights are fun because of the wide spectrum of moves you have at your disposal.
- Fully customize your appearance, ring, and even opponents.
- The game has multiple arcade modes. You can also interact with game friends via chats.
- Overall, Prizefighters is a truly entertaining fight game to play.
7. Gangstar Vegas: World of Crime
- Gangstar Vegas is an adventure and fighting game where you control a small-time crook who wants to rank up in Las Vegas’ organized crime.
- As is to be expected, you can do almost anything you want on the streets of this famous city.
- You can attack any passers-by using all kinds of weapons. You can drive all sorts of vehicles, like trucks, police cars, sports cars, and many more.
- The game’s storyline has tens of different missions. It is much like the popular Grand Theft Auto game.
1. Bowling 3D Pro
- This is the best bowling game with some amazing realistic 3D graphics.
- The controls are straightforward. Just position the ball with your finger then flick upwards to launch it at the pins.
- Also, you can swipe across the screen to add spin to the ball.
- The game has many custom bowling balls and different modes.
- You can customize the alley by choosing the wood and background mask you like.
2. Archery Master 3D
- This game delivers a realistic archery experience featuring stunning visuals.
- You will have to shoot arrows at targets generally set at various distances. There are hundreds of addictive levels to play.
- Also, you can compete 1-on-1 with real players from all over the world in the online mode.
- You can use the coins earned during the game to upgrade your bow and arrows.
3. 8 Ball Pool
- 8 Ball Pool is the Internet’s most popular pool game that allows you to play against people from all over the world.
- The game uses the most realistic physics for authentic gameplay.
- When you win games, you also earn coins. You can use those coins to buy different upgrades for your cue.
- You can sign in with your Facebook account and play with your FB friends.
- This is a great time filler and it doesn’t take long to learn the controls of this game.
4. Perfect Kick
- Perfect Kick is the world’s first real-time multiplayer penalty kick football game.
- Play, score goals and pull off some audacious saves.
- Weekly competitions and tournaments with great prizes complete with leader-boards.
- Tons of character customization available. You can unlock new achievements and gain experience with every match.
- The game has different modes to keep you engaged.
5. Flick Golf Extreme
- Play this fun golf game in extreme places like skyscrapers, oil rig, aircraft carrier and more.
- All you have to do is strike the ball once, aiming to get it as close to the hole as possible. The closer you get, the more points you earn.
- Naturally, sinking the ball in one fell swoop wins you the most points.
- While the ball is in the air, you can also swipe to adjust its path, coaxing it any direction you want to.
- The game boasts great graphics and an excellent assortment of different game modes.
6. Stick Cricket
- In the game of Stick Cricket, you just hit out or get out!
- It is pretty easy to play this game. All you have to do is to tap the right or left side of the screen when the ball is in just the right spot.
- You will need some good reflexes and precision if you want to become a good player.
- There are several teams for you to choose from. Also, there are many game modes available.
- On the whole, Stick Cricket is a really fun cricket game whose main attraction is its simplicity.
Transform Bore Into Blessing
Waiting in life is inevitable. We all have to go through it!
Try some of these game suggestions and see just how fast the time will fly by!
Well, which is your favorite game?