- If you ever tried downloading files from file-hosting sites, you know how annoying the process is.
- The download speeds are slower, no resume support, no simultaneous downloading, intentional delays, limited features, and advertisements.
- A good download manager like JDownloader or Mipony interacts with the site and cleverly automates all the boring parts for you.
5 Best Download Managers For File Hosting Sites
How We Tested? We carefully evaluated each of the free download managers for speed, functionality, ease of use, and performance on our test system running Windows 10. We then obtained data from trusted sources to come up with the top download managers for file hosting sites.
Supports downloads from Mediafire, Turbobit, 4shared, Uploaded, Box, Zippyshare, MEGA, Depositfiles, SendSpace, Openload, Rapidgator, 1fichier, Adrive, Filedropper, Keep2share, Gigasize, Nitroflare, Filerio, Userscloud, and hundreds more.
OS Compatibility – Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7.
Disclaimer – Most of the file hosting sites actively prohibit the usage of third-party software for download. Decide for yourself.
JDownloader lets you quickly and efficiently download files from several file hosting websites. It wins hands down in direct comparison with its competitors.
- It splits a file into a number of chunks and then simultaneously downloads them all to gain a tremendous speed boost.
- JDownloader recognizes nearly every file hosting website present on the Internet.
- It supports both free and premium download methods. It has excellent premium account management for most of the existing hosting services.
- JDownloader integrates well with all popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and more.
- It can resume broken downloads.
- Interestingly, JDownloader automatically solves certain CAPTCHAs. It has about 300 decrypt plugins for many services.
- The LinkGrabber keeps an eye on the clipboard to instantly detect and download files.
- No more waiting time when you reach your daily download limit. It can get a new IP address for further downloads.
- Several add-ons expand the operational capabilities of JDownloader to suit your needs.
- It is an essential prerequisite to have Java installed on your computer.
- The installer has adware bundled with it. Choose “Custom” during installation and skip the adware.
- An active community of developers works tirelessly on JDownloader and keep it going.
Mipony download manager is particularly designed to optimize and automate the downloads from one-click file hosting websites.
- It can handle multiple downloads from more than one hosting website at the same time.
- Mipony works with both free and premium file-hosting accounts. One can easily store the login information for premium accounts in the program.
- It supports plugins to solve CAPTCHAs that some file hosting sites display prior to downloading.
- Tracks the Windows clipboard and automatically adds identified links to the download list.
- Has the ability to pause the downloads and resume it later.
- The tool comes with a basic integrated browser.
- It features a web interface and an Android app to remote control it.
- It updates regularly to keep up with the changes in the file hosting sites.
- Also, support for new sites is continually added.
3. Candisoft Load!
The download manager CandiSoft Load! helps users to swiftly download stuff from a good number of file hosting websites.
- You can download many files at the same time.
- It automates downloads for both free and premium users of file hosting sites.
- The tool includes an in-built intelligent clipboard monitor.
- Easy to use by both beginners and experts.
- It typically comes with a unique proxy support option.
- To avoid long waiting times for free users, the program can reconnect the router and get a new IP-address. (Dynamic IPs only)
- Load! Anti-Captcha feature can solve certain CAPTCHAs for you. This feature needs improvement, though.
- Lesser number of hosting sites supported.
4. FreeRapid Downloader
FreeRapid Downloader will make your file sharing site downloads easier to manage. It is reliable and supports several hundreds of file hosters.
- It supports concurrent downloading from multiple file hosting websites.
- It automatically checks for a file’s existence on the server.
- Supports downloading using proxy list.
- Can manage wait times and enter simple CAPTCHAs for you.
- Has auto shutdown options on completing the download.
- Automatic update of the plug-ins that it includes.
- The application is simple and has many customization options.
- You need Java to be installed on your computer.
- CAPTCHA recognition feature must improve.
5. DAPsters Manager Add-on
You have to install the DAPster add-on in the Download Accelerator Plus application to easily download files from file sharing websites.
- A web browser is built-in, but it also integrates with all your regular browsers.
- Has the ability to grab audio and video from several popular hosting sites.
- In case of a CAPTCHA, the program will prompt you to type it. It can’t solve CAPTCHA on its own.
- Can resume broken or interrupted downloads easily.
- The link checker makes sure the files you download are valid.
- The tool comes packed with a powerful built-in media converter.
- It has an extensive range of configuration options.
- Supports limited file hosting websites for now.
- At times, it shows advertisements that can be annoying.
Downloads Made Easy!
When it comes to downloading from file hosting websites, you simply can’t use your regular download manager. They are not built for them.
A dedicated download manager for file hosting sites can efficiently automate and handle the entire download process for you with ease. Try one today!
NOTE: Due to the fact that file hosting sites change their download system every now and then, it is possible that certain errors may occur when trying to download from some websites. These errors will eventually get fixed with upcoming updates to the downloader tool.
Author: Nik is an author with over 14 years of expertise in software and tech. Holding an Engineering degree in Information Technology and a Master's degree in Data Science from Liverpool University, he is adept at dissecting and discussing the nuances of technology with clarity and precision. Disclaimer: The content on this website is originally created by human authors and is refined using AI tools solely to ensure grammar, flow and clarity.